Dream Castle In the Sky

 

  1. The tall trees tower above the tired tide. I am watching as the clouds painted pictures of his distant dreams. I sit on the cool rock hoping one day my life will be exactly the way I dream it to be. Owning a castle in a far off land may not come to life, but at this moment I am content with just my thoughts. The water is a sparkling sapphire in the sun rise and the trees are like a calming canopy. I am calm and truly happy but deep inside, I dream and hope for more. 

  2. The painting is full of color. The blues and greens swirl together creating the perfect image of water in the distance. The clouds look like the sun is just rising with the perfect shades of purple and yellow. The man lays on a rock looking out into the distance at the shapes the clouds are making. He lays under tall trees that look very old and yet healthy and strong. Landscape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Deep Dive into Station Eleven

Reading Journal for Station Eleven